The Fabulous World of VK

What is going on in VK's world? Find out here!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Barbie!

Visiting friends that have 2 older girls last weekend (while I was away boarding my brains out in Tahoe), Andrea and VK managed to accidentally come home with a couple of Barbie dolls.

This unfortunate accident wouldn't be a big deal except that these Barbies are not the conventional ones that just sit around and look silly . . . these sing.

“I’m just like you. You’re just like me. It’s something anyone can see. A heart that beats the voice that speaks the truth Yes I am a girl like you.”

and even more annoying . . .

“When you live your dreams You’ll find destiny It’s written in your heart.”

VK digs pushing the button on Barbie's now naked back (first thing to go were Barbie's clothes) and listening to her sing, then she started singing along (VK slurs the words, probably because she isn't sure what old Barb is singing). The Andrea chimed in . . . and let me tell you that Andrea, VK the drunken sailor, and Barbie singing happily along was mildly amusing at first, it lost it's charm after 2 or 3 repeat performances.

THEN . . . holy crikey! I found myself singing “When you live your dreams . . . "

Barbie needs to take her naked singing butt out of here or her battery is going to accidentally be removed.

Cari and Greg . . . don't think I haven't figured out how Barbie accidentally got left in Andrea's car! I am on to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home